Thursday, October 4, 2012

Babies having Babies!!!!


I can not believe Grayson is almost 4 months old! He is starting to have the most fun personality! He now rolls all over the floor and makes the cutest noises! We have only had him for 4 months and we already had to call poison control! NO JUDGING! haha Grayson got a hold of a measuring tape and sucked all the paint off of inches 52-59. As a new mom, I freaked out, yelled at dad because he was watching him while I was at school and called the doctor, mom, mother in law, poison control. They said he should be fine but I was not too happy! He still is not a very good sleeper which makes me tired ALL the time but then he pulls out his cute little smiles and makes everything okay!! I love being a mommy its the best thing in the world!

2 comments:

  1. yay for your blog!!! can't wait to see more of your cute family. glad that grayson was okay. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i died laughing, inches 52-59?! hahhahaha!! okay im sorry but that was too funny not to laugh, but also scary and im glad he's okay!

    ReplyDelete