Thursday, October 25, 2012

Goodbye Fall! :(

Well we woke up to snow this morning! CRAZY how fast time is flying! Its basically Christmas already!! I decided its okay to listen to Christmas music now because our food has expiration dates of DEC!!! That makes it okay!! Grayson had a awful diaper rash this week! As a new mom I had no idea what to do besides diaper cream so I let him go free for an hour! Yes he peed all over the blanket but his diaper rash was cured! So as a poor mommy in Provo town, my ritual is everyday after I go to school, Grayson and I go to Costco.... and walk around and then the mall! Haha the mall is now Ghetto that Nordstrom left, so we go to baby GAP and see what else we can buy for Baby G and then Bath and Body Works to try on all the different scents!! I LOVE good smelly things!!! My favorite past time is looking at a calendar and sitting Derek down and "planning". Even though there's not much to plan, I have gotten SOOO excited for the holidays! I realized its because for the first time... I GET TO BE SANTA!!!! :) Grayson has now discovered his feet! All day long (when he's NOT standing) he grabs on to his feet! He also loves to stand by himself up against the couch! oh yea and he loves to play with jami and zach!!! :)








2 comments:

  1. SO stinkin cute, that is so fun that YOU get TO BE SANTA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmy! Your baby boy is so adorable! I'm so happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete