Wednesday, October 17, 2012

When Gamma Comes!

What a fun filled weekend!!! :) My mom came and totally spoiled Grayson and us!! I finally got my hair done after a YEAR!!! I cut 6 inches off and finally got my blondness back!! Grayson got an early Christmas present, the fun TOY circle bouncer thing which allows me to have free hands!!! YAY!!! Patsy and her wedding was absolutely beautiful unlike anything I have ever seen! And Grayson met a new girl Audette, He is going for the older ladies lately!. We went to City Creek in SLC and bought Grayson some warm clothes because all of a sudden the weather decided to be freezing! We took my mom to Cornbelly's to specifically take pictures of Grayson by the pumpkins! MID photo-shoot he barfed all over his gray shirt which made for nasty pictures!. Grayson is getting to be so fun and giggly! He loves to play with you especially his daddy when they wrestle, Grayson just goes crazy and laughs so much! Sadly Gamma had to go back to Connecticut and wont see Grayson again until he is 6 months and probably crawling! Crazy how fast this little boy is growing!! I love that the holidays are coming up, it will be so fun to have Grayson with us for all these fun festivities!! SO FUN!!! :)













1 comment:

  1. Cutest pictures ever!!! Love this!! Audi and Grayson are the sweetest

    ReplyDelete